September 7, 2009

What a great weekend! We celebrated my youngest sons 3rd birthday yesterday & today. And I'm sure the celebrations will continue through the week! Untill we see my family -Boy do we love to celebrate.
Today we went wine tasting with our best friends! I have a lot of pictures to post but I'm having technical deficulties... My computer is with my IT guy for a few more days and I'm working off my kids computer...ugh! So bear with me.

The Art & Wine festival was a sucess overall... It was 110 degrees on Saturday. The traffice was slow but, Sunday was much better. I was happy with the sales and I've had quite a few orders and lots of potentials!
I appreciate my sister (who always helps me) friends, and dads who came out to see  & help me- even in the hot heat! You guys are great!
I even won second place out of all the vendor booths! I'll post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment